Are you ready to boost your self-esteem and give yourself a dazzling smile? If so, then you have come to the right place! Dental veneers are a way to transform your smile into a stunning movie-star look. To help you learn more about dental veneers, our dentists, Dr. Michael Taylor, Danielle D. Gordon, & Christopher A. Gordon with Blue Ridge Dentistry in Boone, North Carolina, has provided you this list of intel on dental veneers.
The intel on dental veneers includes:
– Teeth that have suffered damage can be restored using a dental veneer to conceal issues that may arise.
– If you have minor malocclusions or misalignments present between teeth, dental veneers can sometimes be used to correct the issues.
– To mimic the natural look of teeth, tooth restorations such as dental veneers are helpful.
– One of the top reasons individuals choose dental veneers is the fact that they can drastically enhance the aesthetics of your smile. Your dentist can design your dental veneers for the exact needs and look you require.
– Dental veneers are known for lasting up to 10 years or longer once applied to a tooth.
– Porcelain dental veneers tend to be highly popular because of their ability to resist stains and discolorations.
If you are ready to boost your smile’s look, then call us today at 828-264-3333 to set up an appointment. Our dentist is happy to assist you and help you keep your smile beautiful and white for years to come. So, call us today and take that first step to a flawless smile with dental veneers.