We want you to know that we take special care to observe strict protocols to keep our office clean and safe. We are diligently observing and implementing new recommendations from the ADA®, CDC and OSHA every day.
Some of our standard protocols include:
- Washing our hands before and after each patient appointment.
- Thoroughly disinfecting operatories with a medical grade cleaner rated to kill bacteria and viruses, such as coronavirus.
- Sterilizing our instruments in an autoclave before each use.
- Wearing surgical masks and gloves during appointments.
- Using high-vacuum suction to reduce aerosols.
- Asking patients who feel unwell to call and reschedule their appointments.
- Asking that only the patient come back for their appointment, to minimize the spread of germs (unless the patient requires assistance).
Some of our newest protocols include:
- When indicated, we use face shields and disposable gowns in addition to our normal face masks and gloves.
- Continuing social distancing by spreading out chairs in our waiting room and offering a texting service to people who wish to wait in their cars.
- Installing a glass shield at our check-out desk in addition to the one at our check-in desk.
If you have questions, concerns or comments, we encourage you to call our office today. Take care, and we’ll see you soon!
Blue Ridge Dentistry is proud to welcome Dr. Lisbet Cherniavsky, DDS to our practice!
Originally from Cuba, Dr. Lisbet Cherniavsky, DDS, has lived in the United States since the age of 14. She received her undergraduate degree from Florida International University and went on to earn her Doctor of Dental Surgery at The Ohio State University. She is now happy to be living and working in Boone, NC, located in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Dr. Cherniavsky hopes that her fluent Spanish will also enhance the quality of dentistry for residents and visitors with Hispanic backgrounds throughout the community.
As a dentist, it is Dr. Cherniavsky’s mission to make the latest in cutting-edge dentistry technology and procedures available to all of her patients. Dr. Cherniavsky particularly excels at implantology, dental surgery and cosmetic dentistry, delivering her patients the brightest and healthiest smiles for years to come.
Dr. Cherniavsky’s three core values are Honesty, Integrity, and Respect. She focuses every day on instilling these values in order to provide exceptional dental care, while fostering a positive and respectful environment for the patients and staff members of Blue Ridge Dentistry.
In her spare time, Dr. Cherniavsky enjoys traveling, hiking with her dogs (Stella and Luna), and spending time with family. Dr. Cherniavsky is a member of the American Dental Association and The North Carolina Dental Association and The International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
We are pleased to announce that Dr. Cherniavsky has taken over as the new practice owner! Please join us in congratulating her the next time you come in for a visit!