We want you to know that we take special care to observe strict protocols to keep our office clean and safe. We are diligently observing and implementing new recommendations from the ADA®, CDC and OSHA every day.
Some of our standard protocols include:
- Washing our hands before and after each patient appointment.
- Thoroughly disinfecting operatories with a medical grade cleaner rated to kill bacteria and viruses, such as coronavirus.
- Sterilizing our instruments in an autoclave before each use.
- Wearing surgical masks and gloves during appointments.
- Using high-vacuum suction to reduce aerosols.
- Asking patients who feel unwell to call and reschedule their appointments.
- Asking that only the patient come back for their appointment, to minimize the spread of germs (unless the patient requires assistance).
Some of our newest protocols include:
- When indicated, we use face shields and disposable gowns in addition to our normal face masks and gloves.
- Continuing social distancing by spreading out chairs in our waiting room and offering a texting service to people who wish to wait in their cars.
- Installing a glass shield at our check-out desk in addition to the one at our check-in desk.
If you have questions, concerns or comments, we encourage you to call our office today. Take care, and we’ll see you soon!